We are 30 minutes away from Monfragüe National Park, one of the greatest natural landscapes and an ornithological milestone in Spain, and less than 15 minutes from the Monastery of Yuste, where Emperor Charles V retired. Wonderful villages with typical architecture and popular local holidays such as Garganta de la Olla, Jarandilla de la Vera, Valverde de la Vera or Villanueva de la Vera are a 10- to 20-minute ride away.
In 1-1 ½ hour you can reach World Heritage spots and lovely cities such as Cáceres, Trujillo, Salamanca, Ávila, Plasencia or Guadalupe to say a few.
Its natural surroundings provide a great many routes and the opportunity to do multiple outdoor activities:
- Ornithology: observatory, photography, and bird watching.
- Golf – Talayuela (19 km), Candeleda (30 km), Isla de Valdecañas (50 km).
- Horseback riding.
- Hiking (Ruta del Emperador or Emperor’s Route).
- Bathing in natural pools and lakes with waterfalls.
- Picturesque landscapes: Las Villuecas, Las Batuecas, Valle del Jerte, Las Hurdes, Montánchez, Valle del Ambroz, Valle del Alagón.
- Gastronomy – Iberian pork, cheese, mushrooms.
- Adventure in the trees.
- 4×4 routes.
- Bycicle riding: please ask.
- Flea markets with local products.
- Mountain goat watching.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION